Case 1450B fuel system issues

samedi 22 novembre 2014

Greetings, I posted this in the crawler loader forum also,but I figured I'd double my chances by posting here also. I have an old 1450B crawler loader which has been sitting for a few years. I fired her up in the spring and early fall and she ran well those couple times. Now colder weather is here and she seems to be running out of fuel after 10-15 minutes run time. Changed out the primary and secondary fuel filters ran much better, but still seems to starve for fuel after 10 minutes... wont throttle up then eventually dies. I assume some junk is getting sucked into screens somewhere in the fuel system, causing this problem. Do any of you fine folks know, or have a diagram of where the screens are in the system? I was going to start at the tank and work my way forward, but I'm not sure what screens/pickups are in the tank and any help would be greatly appreciated. I see a large plug with a petcock on the bottom of the tank. I assume there is no lift pump on these? Unfortunately, I find myself having to do a small job on my property with it and cold weather makes troubleshooting troublesome. Thanks again for any help/advice/diagrams etc -George





Case 1450B fuel system issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire