Terex wheeled skid steers - anyone using them?

vendredi 25 novembre 2016

I need to add a 70+ hp wheeled skid steer for snow removal this winter and have been looking at a .
lot of used machines.

I found a nice tsr80 Terex with 1000hrs on it for sale in another state and paid to have it transported to a dealership close to where I live to demo it.

The last 3 seasons I have rented a Takeuchi tsv70 which is just a re-branded Terex (Terex makes all the Takeuchi wheeled skid steers). I loved the machine in the winter and had very little issues.

I am just concerned because no one around here is running a Terex wheeled machine and all the ones I see for sale are under 1000 hrs (most are under 500).

The dealership I was renting the Takeuchi from has since sold it and will not be getting another, they said I was the only one who ever rented it.

I was renting it for $800 a month (cheap because I also rent 3 3.5 yard wheel loaders from them as well).
All dealers I have called around to for winter skid steer rentals are almost $2000 a month. At $2000 a month I can buy this loader and have it paid for when my 3 year contract is up.

So anyway, just wondering if anyone has used the TSR/V line of Terex wheel loaders and how the experience has been.

Thanks.Name: IMG_7252.jpg Views: 1 Size: 49.6 KB
Attached Images
 


Terex wheeled skid steers - anyone using them?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire