JCB 1CX/208 Newbie

vendredi 21 novembre 2014

Hi guys,



Just joined this forum. I'm not a contractor or equipment operator. I just purchased a used 2003 JCB 208HF with 760 hours. I have a large property in a rural area and bought it for snow removal and landscaping/maintenance (and for FUN!!!). I don't have any manuals with it, operators or service. I have not received the machine yet.. I bought it in NY state and I live in Nova Scotia Canada. I am having it trucked here. So any help or advice you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.



Does anyone have electronic versions of the manuals they are willing to share.



I purchased a used snow blower as well with a flow rating of 55 - 62 lpm. I believe the auxiliary circuit on the 208HF is around 90 lpm. I've been asking around and one "hydraulics guy" says if the high flow pump is variable displacement and load sensing, it won't be a problem. I know I should not run 90 lpm through a motor who's maximum rating is 62 lpm. Does anyone know if I can make this blower work on the 208HF?





JCB 1CX/208 Newbie

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire