JLG 33HA Basic: Swing Drift/Swing Break Doesn't Engage

jeudi 23 juin 2016

Hi Guys. I'm troubleshooting this lift for my boss. Hydro Mech is not my area of expertise. It's an old lift, and the swing drifts a lot. It has a swing break that doesn't seem to engage under any conditions. It did engage once this morning, however, but I'm not sure what we did to make it do so and I haven't been able to make it do so again. It looks like a single caliper with two pistons that bites a rotor which is part of the swing gear assembly. The caliper appears to have one hydro line going to it.

Can someone tell me when a swing drive is supposed to engage? Is there a switch or solenoid that engages it?

JLG does not have a manual for this lift online.

Any ideas on what the possible points of failure might be?

Thanks so much,

Matt.


JLG 33HA Basic: Swing Drift/Swing Break Doesn't Engage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire