1975 Case 580B Back Hoe Strenth

lundi 28 juillet 2014

I have been looking in the forums and have yet to determine if the boom leak down is a result of a weak pump or valve body unit. I also think that my boom lift is weaker than it should be. The front loader is very strong and lifts heavy items with ease. I have also validated that the controllers are returning to home position at rest.



I've repacked all cylinders on the back hoe also. Machine had set up for several years and I resurrected it with an engine overhaul. It runs great and the shuttle works pretty good also. This problem happened after working it for about 3 hrs. I was actually impressed how I didn't have the leak down issue at first from reading other posts but now here I am with same.



Any and all help is much appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire