Trailering an Excavator w/ Harvester Head

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

I could use some help!



I bought a used Cat 320B with a harvester head. I need to move it a long distance (2k miles from BC to AK) and am wondering if it makes sense to gear up and DIY. I'll need a trailer to move it around here anyway:**



It may require a step deck trailer and so that is the focus of my question.



The dimensions as given by Cat are: 9.2" w, 30.9' L and 11.3 height. The auction company states the height is 12'6", the weight is given as 43,000.



It seems the weight requires a tridem trailer. The height may require a step deck or lowboy, I do not know and what is lower and I should know my safe US and Canada height clearances are (do not remember from my CDL-A with Tandems, testing, just that I should know the clearance of every overpass!)



I own a F9000, 290 hp cummins 10 sp dumptruck w/ tandems... and am thinking how I could use this equipment to pick up the 320b...maybe with a pup and a step deck or is there a pintle hitch step deck tridem?



Sure could use the help!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire