"Rebuilding" hydraulic breakers

dimanche 27 juillet 2014

First, let me say I have very little experience with hyd. breakers. That being said, I recently purchased a RockRam hammer from a used equipment dealer I know very well. I knew it didn't work, but I only paid 1000$ for it, figuring if I could have it rebuilt and still be ahead. I should mention it fits a 300 size machine, maybe a little smaller. So I take this thing to a very reputable dealer I frequent and they always seem to know their sheet, so you can imagine my surprise when the guy calls and tells me they find parts for this thing. So I say to him "let me see what I can do", and here I am. I figured if anyone would know, one of you all would. Where can I get parts for a RockRam breaker? The numbers are; Model E-9100m, 200-1, Ser.#669289. If anybody can help me out I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire