Crooks are stupid

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

I went to pick up my golf cart from the repair shop yesterday and the place was swarming with police cars..

Outside was an "elderly" gentleman screaming and yelling at the cops.. "that's MY CART.. right there.. LOOK it even has MY PHONE # WRITTEN UNDER THE DASH"..

I walked inside, payed for my repair and asked what happened..

The owner said.. The old timer was "a regular" and WELL KNOWN around the neighborhood.. somebody stole his cart and brought it to THE SHOP to get repaired..!!!

They KNEW the owner,, KNEW the cart had been stolen and took down the guys name and phone # when he dropped it off for repair!!!

DANG.. crooks are stupid..:Pointhead

BUT, I guess if they were "smart".. they'd have a job??:rolleyes:




1 commentaires:

Rohit Khamkar a dit…

Hey thanks for this amazing post. Would love to read more of such blogs. You can also have a look at salary advance loan in India for more information.

Enregistrer un commentaire