Dead instrument panels s205 bobcat battery is fine

samedi 26 juillet 2014

My 2007 S205 is dead.

Parked it from running a week ago and now it doesn't work.

Both the right 'turn key panel' and left 'operation panel' are both completely dead. The hourmeter isn't even on. I took off the front lights and removed the plugs from the rear of both instrument panels one at a time and tested them for voltage and there is no voltage to any of the wires, one read extremely low .67 volts - the red wire to the left instrument panel cluster. On the turn key side, when you turn the key absolutely nothing happens.

The weird thing is the dome light works, the power plug (cigarette lighter receptacle) works.

The battery is fully charged and works fine. There is power to the starter and alternator. I removed the battery terminal connections and cleaned them. I checked the 100 amp fuse above the battery and its good. I checked all the fuses below the operator seat all good. I switched around the relays and they all seem good.

Somehow there is a wire or something disconnected somewhere between the fuse box and the left hand instrument panel.

Any ideas?

Really frustrating and have no idea how I will move it onto my trailer to get it to the bobcat dealer.

I looked at all the connections to the control panel and turn key and they are all good. All the wiring everywhere in the cab looks good. I took apart everything in the cab under the 'carpeting' and all the wiring looks good. I looked at all the wiring I could find in the engine compartment and lifted the cab and looked at wiring and everything looks good. I took out the battery and cleaned all the connections. I took apart many other connections and ground wires and cleaned them. I cleaned the connections on the 100 amp fuse. Still no change! I tried jump starting the bobcat from 2 different batteries and still nothing. Any ideas as to what is up?

:Banghead




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire