Please help

dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Komatsu pc40-7 had a slow swing issue and lack of power in blade. I changed the hydraulic pump and it fixed the problem, but there was track deviation and lack of power in one track. Ran machine for two hours and the final drive locked up I tore it apart and found the planetary gears were tore up. I installed a new final drive/travel motor. I still have severe deviation and track has no power. I checked all other function cycle times and they are to spec except the arm. It is 2 seconds slow. The arm and the travel in question work of the same control valve and the same pump section. Cable linkage is fine, stroke of spool is normal. I swapped main relief valves with a known good one and no change. Please help me




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire