High speed on final drive working low speed is intermittent

samedi 26 juillet 2014

Hi everyone. I've got so much information from this group that i just want to start by saying thank you. So my issue is that i have a large stump grinder Rayco T275 (35K lbs). It has a cat undercarriage and the final drives are Tenzieke??? Or Komatsu sorry I don't have that yet. The system is electronic over hydraulic.



When i'm tracking in low speed my left track seems to bind and shutter but as soon as i shift into high everything clears up.



I'm not sure if my swash plate is sticking or maybe it's electronic.



Does anyone have a good starting point? I checked that charge pressure of the pump and it seems to be good st idle (400) but drops to 200 when operating.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire