Grove RT58 transmission problems

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Hi

I'm thinking of buying a used RT58 neckbreaker to use on the farm. I'm building a new house, shop, ect and no local crane rentals near by. Guy near me has a rt for sale but the transmission seems to have some problems. it will move but not well, has charge pressure. And I believe it's overfilled with oil. I'm not sure if it has a Clark, Funk, or maybe an Allison. Most of the guys that worked on this stuff are retired so no one to ask. The machine ain't much he wants 5K for it. I have no problems putting a few buck in it but I don't want a money pit. Maybe someone here would be willing to answer some questions? I'm not a crane newbee I have 30 years in Local 18 OE and have a currant CCO

Thanks

Scott AKA Big Tater




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire