450J speed sensor issues

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Working on a 450J that will randomly track hard left. Kinda scary loading onto trailers as the problem is very intermittent. I have a service manual on order and two speed sensors in the shop but I don't want to install them until I test the old ones and maybe do some continuity tests on the harnesses. Trying to rap this project up quickly so if someone can chime in before the manual comes in I would appreciate it. The TCU is showing me F382 F373 F321 and F324. I know the two are for the two speed sensors but not sure what the 321 and 324 are for. I have not had a chance to check Lmtr and Rmtr while the problem is happening yet. Any suggestions before I put $600 into the machine if it is not going to resolve the problem?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire