Krupp cranes

mardi 29 juillet 2014

Ok guys we have been in the crane game for a few years and have grown pretty steadily. We started with an old link belt htc35. Set my first trusses with that old girl. Also still have the grove tms200a. I love that old crane. It just does what you ask it to. Plain and simple. We just recently graduated my brother from a terex bt4792 to a terex t230. Anyway the point of this is we need a bigger crane. I'm very familiar with older groves up through the nineties. My dad doesn't want anything smaller then a 100ton. How are the older Krupp's kmk4080 or kmk4100. I know grove is exceptional with parts and support on their cranes. Do they take care of the older Krupp's as we'll. How solid are those Krupp's. Do they feel like they're chained to the ground like a grove or do they feel like they're getting ready to go over any minute like the terex.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire