cat 931b brake parts

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

i want to thank everyone for there help

not out of the woods yet but at least the light at the end of the tunnel is not an on coming train



thanks for pointing me to the parts place called offroad equipment, it sent me in positive direction

as I have been searching for parts and have been stifled here in Canada by the local supplier--tormount

they quoted me over $2,000.00 for 1 (one) replacement brake and band

from offroad I can get the intire re-line kit for $130.00us

there were also several other parts stores that were good-- urparts.com gave me the same type of quotes

it's amazing this internet thing

20yrs ago I owned a D4 traxcavator and had problem with starting clutch and pinion off the pup motor

I searched high and low for 3months for just a tattered manual

now in a matter of days, I have everything at my finger tips




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire