Kubota KX-41

lundi 28 juillet 2014

Hi all,



First post !!!



I have had this annoying problem with my boom lift for some time now, it is an intermittent fault and struggles to lift sometimes, more so under load, and while this is happening does not hold position in the center position and drifts down slowly.......



I sometimes raise engine speed when this happens, and play around attempting to lift then lower boom then lift again quickly, this usually corrects the problem 100% until shortly after happens again........most likely happens more after max position of boom lift, sort of explaining interruption of relief valve.



It is only on the lift side of the boom and holding position in the central position, once it corrects, works perfectly!



I do not think it could be ram seals as is intermittent, I have removed the relief valve on the boom lift side of the spool, took it apart, looked pretty good inside, but cleaned put back on machine but problem still exists........



I know I could try swapping over relief valve from another service but was wondering if it could possibly be anything else....I don't think it could be the other relief valve on the lowering side of the boom.



Any guide into getting this problem solved would be just be music to my ears........



As a side note, is it necessary to drain the hydraulic oil to work on the relief valves or is there another way......when I removed it before a good amount of oil came out....



Many thanks:confused:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire