623 paddle scraper, no dust control(farm\ag. land)

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

This sucks. Dust laws dont affect farmers so they can plow fields and drag stuff and the dust doesn't matter, and thats all good, but I got a job running a 623 paddlescraper for a company that does land leveling and nobody gives a f about dust control. Those paddles throw up so much dust. Im just getting frustrated and looking for some opinions on this matter. Im the only one out there making a huge dust cloud every load with paddles on low. there is a water truck out there but I can barely get anything from him because they don't think I need any water. I tell them I'm not asking for optimum, just some dust control but the dust doesn't matter for them, so I will have to load bone dry dirt every day. Any thoughts?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire