1986 John Deere 410B 4219T Engine replacement

dimanche 27 juillet 2014

I have a 1986 JD 410B that blew a connecting rod through the engine block. The engine is a 4219T short block. I am located in Maine, USA and am looking for some advice to replace said engine. I am having some difficulty locating a 4219T engine. Per this problem, would a 4239T fit, or even a non-turbo for that matter. Would a 4219T or 4239T engine from a compressor/chipper/generator/farm tractor/etc fit as needed? And does anyone have experience with that kind of change? I would assume that type of swap may require some changes between the engine and reverser. I have had mostly zero luck going through local JD folks for rebuilt at reasonable price, so I'm interested in any thoughts per this. Also any words of wisdom per the overall impact of change would be helpful, such as would I have to also compensate to the existing hydraulic pump? Contact info for folks in Maine, MA, NH would be helpful. I would probably hire someone to actually change it (if I can find someone!), but would like to do the footwork to locate an engine and have knowledge about it. I read that a 4239T was a direct replacement for the 4219T, but can anyone confirm that as well? Thank you.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire