1953 Clark Yardlift

lundi 28 juillet 2014

I have a 1953 Clark Yardlift 60 that I use at my shop in Portsmouth, RI. Does anyone know where to get the seal for the lift cylinder? I had a local shop, Moy Works in Newport, replace it twice but it has failed both times. They had to have the seal fabricated at a different shop as it is made out of leather. The replacement, however, was thinner and different looking than the original. Has anyone run into this problem?

Also, does anyone have any insight on the transmission/clutch setup to these machines? I am starting to lose my clutch and its a damn shame because the engine starts right up every time and she is a big girl. I looked into replacing her and a used machine with high hours starts at about 14k.. yikes. Any info would be greatly appreciated.



Sean




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire