New Holland EC600 B thinking about buying

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Hey Guys - New to the site but realize I have been missing out! Great forum! I am thinking about buying a 2006 New Holland EC 600 B excavator. I have a piece of land in an industrial park that it now makes sense to build on. It is covered in large glacial boulder remains. I have been doing test holes with the John Deere 160LC with a thumb and it can move 80% of the rock into a stockpile for hammering. For the production, I need a much larger machine for the remaining 20%. I could go buy a Cat 345 or John Deere 450 but figured for the price and the fact that this machine will be right sized or oversized for the job, it wont be working at capacity and therefore may be a good choice based on price and weight.



The EC 600 is available in my state at a reasonable price for the hours and age. 3,100 hours. Actually kinda low for the year and I am worried about seals and hoses that have sat too long un-used but that's not the big issue in my mind. My concern is, what is the reputation of the machine? How will it hold up for the next 2,000 hours of moderate abuse? How do I find parts now, we are in eastern Massachusetts. Good Deere, Cat and Komatsu support but not much else. Have never owned other brands besides Cat and Deere so kind of in the dark here. Looks like machine was well cared for and is in very clean condition otherwise. Sounds like this could actually be a Fiat machine? Kobelco?



Anyone have any insight on this size/brand of machine?



Thanks in advance!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire