Backhoe vs Mini-excavator + Bobcat

vendredi 25 juillet 2014

Guys, I have a dilemma I'm in the market for a piece of equipment in order to diversify my business in a mountainous area in the Caribbean island of Trinidad. I own a hardware in this area and I would like to get into general contracting and house building however, I have a limited income and I cannot afford numerous pieces of equipment to make this step.

I own a Case 1840 99' that is in fair condition but i was wondering if a backhoe would be a better step in the direction that i want to go vs say a mini excavator. I've seen alot of videos (on youtube by jcb and wacker nueson) recently touting the benefits of both but I would like to get the advice from experienced users and not just advertisements.

So conclusively, will my old skid steer and a mini excavator do the same job as a full sized backhoe or am I just misinformed in this regard?

Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire